Right-wing trolls lost their minds over a two-year-old ad that shows a transgender man with scars from top surgery using a Braun shaver.
Out country star Adam Mac was scheduled to headline a music festival in his native Kentucky when concerns arose about whether he would "promote homosexuality" in his performance.
Searchlight pictures has dropped a trailer for one of the year's most anticipated movies: Andrew Haigh's romantic fantasy drama "All of Us Strangers," which pairs Andre Scott and Paul Mescal as lovers.
Dixon Dallas – the gay country song-crooning alter-ego of Jake Hill – returned to TikTok with a blazing new anthem that's unmistakably queer, and up front about celebrating rough sex.
Colton Underwood went on ex Hannah Brown's "Better Tomorrow" podcast to talk about how he's "75%" gay, and how the other 25% isn't something he doesn't "'want to pursue."
Watch: Disney Channel Star Matthew Scott Montgomery Describes 'Conversion Therapy' Ordeal, Electroshock
Former "So Random!" star Matthew Scott Montgomery opened up about how his parents responded when he came out, and detailed the torments he suffered undergoing so-called "conversion therapy."
Seeking to "Avoid... tan lines," Ricky Martin shucked all his clothes before lying out in the sun. His thirsty fans were in for a treat when he shared the moment in a Sept. 15 Instagram video.
"American Horror Story" Season 9 and 10 star Angelica Ross says that Ryan Murphy left her "on read" when it came to Season 11 – and the unmade installment would have had an all-Black female cast.
John Waters lived up (or down) to his title "The Pope of Trash" in a speech during the Walk of Fame ceremony in which his star was unveiled. Waters celebrated being "closer to the gutter than ever."
Day Three of EDGE's EuroPride Excursion started with a walking tour of a traditional fishing village, kept on walking with the fun and color of the EuroPride March, and ended up at the Christina Aguilera concert.
Displaying 3 out of 2211 pages